To make this site work well, we sometimes install small data files called "cookies" on your device. Most of the big sites do the same too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (eg login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
1. reduce the number of times you have to enter the password during a session;
2. provide information related to your interests;
3. promote trust and security;
5. measure the effectiveness of promotions;
6. analyze the flow of web pages.
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or verify the cookies as you wish - to find out more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already present on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions are not available.